Vacancy Reference Number: Bank/0003
Post: Bank Support Workers (Young Persons Service)
Location: Linthorpe and Normanby Areas of Middlesbrough
Hours: As and when required
Salary: £8.25 per hour
PIPS is a new company created by Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. We …
- bring the best of health and social care together
- provide quality person centred support that enables people with complex needs / behaviour that challenges / mental health / autism to live in the community
- have a commitment to supporting people in independent tenancies and bespoke environments
Be part of this new company and this great new opportunity from the start. We have exciting opportunities within our service to support people who have learning disabilities, mental health problems and autism.
We are looking for someone to:
- Support individuals to meet their daily living needs
- Engage as part of the team to support people who use the service
- Provide the right support that enables people to achieve their goals in life
We are looking for motivated, creative, person centred individuals who have the experience or relevant skills and values to provide support for a young person with Autism and a young person with a mild learning disability and mental health issues.
You will possess or would be willing to work towards numeracy and literacy Level 2 and an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
The role involves providing 24 hour support in the young peoples home environment and assisting them with their daily living needs whilst promoting independance and encouraging and supporting community integration.
We welcome informal enquires, please contact Nicola Swales (Registered Team Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org on 0330 355 7477 for an informal chat.
Please return the Monitoring Information Sheet with your completed Application Form to email@example.com
Application Process Supporting Information (PDF- 307KB)