Vacancy Reference Number: Bank/0002
Post: Bank Support Workers/Bank Senior Support Workers
Hours: As and when required
Salary: Between £8.25 and £9.00 per hour depending on specific role
PIPS is a new company created by Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust. We will…
- bring the best of health and social care together
- provide quality person centred support that enables people with complex needs / behaviour that challenges / mental health / autism to live in the community
- have a commitment to supporting people in independent tenancies and bespoke environments
- know how to support staff to really make a difference in people’s lives
- have a focus on developing leadership and a commitment to providing extensive training
Be part of this new company and this great new opportunity from the start. We have exciting opportunities within our service to support people who have learning disabilities, mental health problems and autism.
We are looking for someone to:
- Support individuals to meet their daily living needs
- Engage as part of the the team to support people who use the service
- Provide the right support that enables people to achieve their goals in life
We are looking for motivated, creative, person centred individuals who has had experience working with people who have learning disabilities and/or mental health needsor has the right skills and values to deliver quality care. Preferably you will need to have experience of working with people with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs or possess some transferable skills from another work industry or learning environmen, possess numeracy and literacy at level 2, have completed an NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care and possess the right values that support the company’s vision and mission.
This role may include sleepovers for which additional payments will be made.
We welcome informal enquires, please contact Andy Parkes (Registered Team Manager) email@example.com on 0330 355 7477 or 07342997446 for an informal chat.
Please return the Monitoring Information Sheet with your completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Process Supporting Information (PDF- 307KB)