Here you can find all available PIPS Job Vacancies. Select the hyperlink for further information.
Middlesbrough – Acklam
Redcar & Cleveland
Positive Individual Proactive Support Limited collects information or data about you when you complete our application form either in downloadable format or online applications.
What information do we collect?
When you complete an employment application form we collect information including:
- Personal details such as your name, address, contact details, employment history, details of your education and qualifications, and any other information you choose to submit as part of a personal statement.
- Whether or not you have any criminal convictions or professional sanctions.
- Whether you have a disability for which we may need to make a reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process.
- Optionally, information about your personal background, including age, gender, ethnic origin, sexual orientation and religion.
We use this data to:
- Provide you with information about job vacancies and the application process.
- Process applications for an employment vacancy and facilitate the recruitment process, including carrying out pre-employment checks.
- Monitor equality and diversity.
- Help us to provide you support, diagnose problems with the website, and maintain its security.
- For those candidates who are offered employment, data from their application will form the basis of their employment records.
We collect this information because we have a legitimate interest to do so. Processing this information is necessary to facilitate us administering your application(s) for employment and monitor and improve our recruitment practices.
The information we collect to monitor equality and diversity is additionally collected with your consent, and providing this is completely optional.
If you contact us
If you contact us, we will record your contact details and any information you provide that is relevant to your enquiry. We collect this information because we have a legitimate interest in doing so in order to respond to your query.
We will use your information to contact you?
We may contact you:
- To provide you with information about the recruitment process, or to respond to a question you ask us.
Why do we collect sensitive data?
Some of the information we ask for in an application for employment is particularly sensitive (“special category data”). We process this data under the following conditions:
- If you provide information about your health when we ask whether you have a disability for which we may need a reasonable adjustment, we process this information on the basis of fulfilling our legal obligations as an employer under the Equality Act 2010.
- If you choose to provide information on the diversity monitoring section of an application form, we process this data on the basis of it being in the public interest to monitor the equality of opportunities under our Public Sector Equality Duty.
Where do we store data?
We store data on secure servers located within the UK.
Paper and electronic copies of recruitment information are also stored securely by members of Positive Individual Proactive Support Limited staff.
How long is data held?
We remove unsuccessful employment data from our system six months after the recruitment campaign ends.
Some information, such as equality and diversity data, is anonymised or pseudonymised and retained to monitor trends in our recruitment over time.
Analytics and cookies
Disclosure of information to 3rd parties
We will pass on your information to other organisations if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We may share your information as part of the recruitment process, for the purpose of conducting pre-employment checks. For example, we may verify information with any organisations for marketing or other commercial purposes.
When we process information about you, we do so with respect for your rights under data protection legislation.
- Right of access. You have the right to access the data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request we update inaccurate data about you.
- Right to object. In certain circumstances you may object to our processing your data.
- Right to erasure. In certain situations you have the right to request we erase personal data we hold about you.
- Right to restrict processing. In certain circumstances you have the right to request we restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding information we process:
- You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us: Data Protection Officer, Positive Individual Proactive Support Limited, Endeavour House, 12 Ellerbeck Way, Stokesley Business Park, Stokesley, TS9 5JZ.
If you have a question about personal data we already hold, please provide enough information for us to identify you (e.g. your name and the email address you used to register an application).
Changes to this notice
Updates to this notice will be posted on this page. Substantial changes may additionally be notified by email.
This notice was last updated on 5th June 2018.
The latest version of Positive Individual Proactive Support’s policies, including our Data Protection Policy, are available by emailing email@example.com